[R] permutations in R

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Mar 17 17:41:52 CET 2009

No, I meant the Combinations package, it is apparently an Omegahat package (http://www.omegahat.org/Combinations/).  It looks similar to the permn function as far as the usage goes, but the documentation includes additional information on other resources.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org