[R] Help with Scviews - previous ver HTML

Steve Sidney sbsidney at mweb.co.za
Wed Mar 18 11:34:05 CET 2009

Dear all

I would appreciate it if someone could help me to install Scviews.

1) I am running Windows XP Service Pack 3 with 1Gb of memory and 120GB
HDrive.

2) R is installed and runs fine
RCommander is installed and seems to run reasonably well. Some issues where
it 'bombs' out for no reason.

3) I cannot run (install.packages:"Scviews") from any CRAN site.

4) What I have done is downlaoded the Install file from the scviews.org site
but when I run Scviews it says that it can't find the "Bundle" and then when
I try and connect to CRAN (any site) it says it cannot  find the package as
per the comment above in 3)

Any ideas, and has anyone got any experience with this package.

Many thanks for any help,

Regards
Steve