[R] Re ading from a Database

DonkeyRhubarb michaeligoe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 21:50:44 CET 2009

Some of the simpler commands could surely be done using SQL-only queries, but
thats too simple for my project. I need to create some more complex commands
that would only be possible using R. Indeed if anyone has any suggestions
for this, Id also appreciate that. Every little bit of information I get
helps me finish college:-)

Thanks for that info Ben and thanks to anyone else who shares some much
needed insight with me.