[R] sorting by creation time in ls(), , * This message: [ Message body ] [ More options

Carl Witthoft carl at witthoft.com
Wed Mar 18 23:09:59 CET 2009

You could do it indirectly by saving your command history (a good idea
in any case :-) ),  doing {something} to dump it to a file, and
sorting/seeking to see in what order you created items.

Or, if you're really creative ^_^,  write some sort of script/function
which automatically creates a metafile (e.g. if the variable is VAR, the
metafile is .VARtime) from the output of date().