[R] Minimum cutsets

Gábor Csárdi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Thu Mar 19 12:02:28 CET 2009

In the 'igraph' package, there are two (private) functions that can do
this. I.e. install and load igraph, and call

igraph:::find.all.min.cutsets()
or
igraph:::kCutsets()

They might be quite slow if your graph is big. Check the source code
for some comments.

Best,
Gabor

Gabor Csardi <Gabor.Csardi at unil.ch>     UNIL DGM