[R] bargraph.CI change se for sd

herwig bachmannherwig at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 21 21:12:31 CET 2009

Sorry about forgetting that.

Package "sciplot"

This is the example code from the help files.
This code plots the standard error on the bars; I would like to replace that
by the standard deviation

data(ToothGrowth)
> bargraph.CI(dose, len, group = supp, data = ToothGrowth,
          xlab = "Dose", ylab = "Growth", cex.lab = 1.5, x.leg = 1,
             col = "black", angle = 45, cex.names = 1.25,
             density = c(0,20), legend = TRUE)