[R] Help with 'boot'

Camille LEPOITTEVIN camille at pierroton.inra.fr
Mon Mar 23 08:49:26 CET 2009

Hi Paul,
I struggled with the boot package too, and I found this help link very
useful:
http://www.mayin.org/ajayshah/KB/R/documents/boot.html
"Getting started with the "boot" package in R for bootstrap inference".
I hope you'll find what you need there !
The second argument for the bootstrap test just tells R on what you want
to bootstrap on. Just try the examples in this tutorial...

Camille