[R] Plot Means Line with Standard Deviation as "Whiskers"

Peter Alspach PAlspach at hortresearch.co.nz
Mon Mar 23 23:54:59 CET 2009

Tena koe Rodrigo

You could always make up some data and then show us what you have tried to do.  I would guess you need to check out:

plot # to do the basic plot
lines # to add lines to the plot
points # to add points to the plot
arrows # can be used to give the whiskers
apply # to get the means and standard deviations

HTH ....

Peter Alspach

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.
 If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disseminate, distribute or
 reproduce all or any part of this e-mail or attachments.  If you have received this
 e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete all material pertaining to this
 e-mail.  Any opinion or views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual
 sender and may not represent those of The New Zealand Institute for Plant and
 Food Research Limited.