[R] R: how to estimate multidimensional spectral measure of coherence

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 17:39:50 CET 2009

Look at the function wco to see if you can use it.  I don't have R on
my work computer right now to test and see, but AI think you could
look at this.  I don't know what a slidding window is, but wavelets
are time localized so I don't think this would be a problem.  Also,
you could easily slide the time series with lag.  I don't know if this
helps.

stephen sefick