[R] multiple paired t-tests

Eik Vettorazzi E.Vettorazzi at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Mar 25 10:04:32 CET 2009

so you want to find a needle in a haystack, not an easy task. You should
account for multiple tests, which is as far as I can see not done in the
code yet - or you have to accept that you find a bunch of hay which
accidentally looks pretty much like a needle.
There are some solutions in doing such things for instance finding
relevant SNPs in microarray data. Maybe your task is quite similar.
Eik

--
Eik Vettorazzi
Institut für Medizinische Biometrie und Epidemiologie

Martinistr. 52
20246 Hamburg

T ++49/40/42803-8243
F ++49/40/42803-7790