[R] upgrade to 2.5

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Thu Mar 26 04:46:52 CET 2009

Why do you wish to upgrade to 2.5, it is not the current release! You should upgrade to 2.8.1.
John

John David Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
(Phone) 410-605-7119

Iasonas Lamprianou said the following on 5/2/2007 8:25 AM:
> Hi I am using R version 2.4.1. How can I upgrade to version 2.5 without having to install all the packages again?
> Thanks
> Jason

You may find the following link relevant.

http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/75359.html

HTH,

--sundar