[R] Tables

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 16:45:46 CET 2009

How are you sure it moved the data?  What is the column separator that
you have?  Is it just 'white space' as opposed to a tab or comma?  It
you have a CSV file with a separator, the system knows where the
columns are.  If it sees  'a  b  c' and then 'a     c' as the next
row, 'c' will be in column 2 even though you thought 'b' was missing.