[R] Trellis barchart help

jimdare jamesdare26 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 01:11:54 CET 2009

Hi,

I apologise if this sounds like a really simple problem.  I have a
time-series data set with two columns of data: Catch and TACC.  I want Catch
plotted as a barchart and TACC plotted on the same graph as a series of
points with an overlaying a line.  I have created the code for a barchart
using the Catch data but I can't seem to figure out how to add the TACC data
as a line.  Can someone please enlighten me?

Regards,
James

Barchart code:

Schart<-barchart(Catch~Year,data=SNA,
		scales=list(col = "black", tck = c(1, 0),x=list(rot=45)),
		par.settings = list(axis.line = list(col = "transparent")),
  axis = function(side, ...) {
            if (side == "left")
                 grid.lines(x = c(0, 0), y = c(0, 1),
                            default.units = "npc")