[R] snow Error.

jgarcia at ija.csic.es jgarcia at ija.csic.es
Fri Mar 27 15:14:20 CET 2009

Hello,

I have a program that used to run well in October, it uses library snow.
Since then, one change has ocurred (snow library has been updated) and
another could have ocurred (I've unadvertently modified something).

Anyway, now when I make the call:

parallel.model.results <- clusterApply(cl,processors.struct,MCexe)

 exactly as I used to do, where MCexe is my function and processors.struct
is a list containing everything required by MCexe, I obtain the following
error:

Error in checkForRemoteErrors(val) :
  2 nodes produced errors; first error: incorrect number of dimensions

Please, do you have any clue about what could be the error?

Best regards,

Javier García-Pintado