[R] Error Running TinnR with R

Ken-JP kfmfe04 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 06:32:54 CET 2009

I had all these headaches with Tinn-R on Vista - tried reading all the
message boards, reconfiguring .Rprofile, etc...  ...no luck.

I finally gave up and started using Eclipse with StatET.  Now, it's actually
easier to run RCMDs to check and release a package, and with SVN integration
in Eclipse (with a plug-in), it's also easier to check code in and out.

The only drawback is, the font-coloring isn't as nice as Tinn-R, but that's
configurable - I will set it up to color like Tinn-R.