[R] Warning messages in Splancs package :: no non-missing arguments to min; returning Inf

D eloquence2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 10:06:54 CEST 2009

Dear Barry,

I am new to R and I am sorry for the sens information. I am using R
2.8.1 for Windows.

Does the error come from the kernel2d function, or from the image function?
-- It comes from the kernel2d function.

Does it do that for any data points?
-- Not yet tried with other data, only two mentioned Shapefiles. They
are correctly structured.

Have you read the help for kernel2d? Have you tried the example in the
help(kernel2d) text?
-- I will look into it, thanks!

Have you ever had it work?
-- No, tries on two separate installations.

Thanks for the solution, I will test it right away.

Dejan