[R] Constrined dependent optimization.

rkevinburton at charter.net rkevinburton at charter.net
Mon Mar 30 14:16:08 CEST 2009

It would in the stictess sense be non-linear since it is only defined for descrete interface values for each variable. And in general it would be non-linear anyway. If I only have three variables which can take on values 1,2,3 then f(1,2,3) could equal 0 and f(2,1,3) could equal 10.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Kevin