[R] Package candisc

MarcioRibeiro mestat at pop.com.br
Tue Mar 31 05:16:04 CEST 2009

Hi listers,
I am working on an canonical discriminant analysis, but I am having some
trouble to use the CANDISC function... I just installed the last R version
and installed the package CANDISC... But, I am getting the following message
because about a permission:

The downloaded packages are in
C:\Users\Marcio\AppData\Local\Temp\Rtmpz2kFUm\downloaded_packages
updating HTML package descriptions
Warning message:
In file.create(f.tg) :
cannot create file 'C:\PROGRA~1\R\R-28~1.1/doc/html/packages.html', reason
'Permission denied'

Could anybody tell me if I am forgeting about something in order to use the
CANDISC function!
Thanks in advance,
Marcio