[R] how to increase the limit for max.print in R

pooja arora pooja_arora at persistent.co.in
Tue Mar 31 12:21:52 CEST 2009

Thanks, it Worked.
Do you have any idea how much is the max limit for max.print

Thanks and Regards,
Pooja Arora | Associate Software Engineer- Washu-caB2B | Persistent Systems
Limited
pooja_arora at persistent.co.in  | Cell: +91 9923223668 | Tel: +91 (20) 3023
4007
Innovation in software product design, development and delivery-
www.persistentsys.com