[R] Function rmultiregfp from package bayesm gone?

Joe79 reichl at energieinstitut-linz.at
Tue Mar 31 14:31:39 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have been using the function rmultiregfp from the bayesm package for a
long time. In the current version of the package this function (and the
corresponding init.rmultiregfp) is no longer available, does anyone know
why?

Can someone who has the "old" bayesm still on his computer please post the
code of these two functions? Would be a great help as I have them both in a
number of old functions that I have written.

Thanks a lot, J