[R] RMySQL compile

stenka1 at go.com stenka1 at go.com
Tue Mar 31 15:11:21 CEST 2009

   Jeff,
   Thank you so much for responding. I am ready to do a lot of tweaking.
   From your message it looks like you are asking me to provide assignments on
   the same line as R CMD but precede the command. I am using bash and the
   usual thing would be to export those variables and then run R CMD.
   I tried that and configure ignores the variables. If you know where is the
   actual makefile then I could try to finish this without using R CMD. calling
   ./configure directly works ( R CMD INSTALL is the problem and I do not know
   how to look into that)
   Stephen C. Bond