[R] error message obtained when plotting survival curves (error not previously obtained)

Bob Green bgreen at dyson.brisnet.org.au
Tue Mar 31 23:14:45 CEST 2009

Hello,

I now receive an error message when obtaining a survival plot, which
was not previously received with the same code. I recently updated
all my packages. It does not seem to be a peculiarity of my data as I
receive the error using data available in R. A plot is produced but I
am uncertain regarding the error message.

 > library(surv2sample)
 > data(gastric)
 > fit <- survfit(Surv(time, event) ~ treatment, data = gastric)
Error in get(x, envir = ns, inherits = FALSE) :
   variable "survfit.km" was not found
 > #Default plot:
 > plot(fit)

regards