[R] panel question (plm)

Stephen J. Barr stephenjbarr at gmail.com
Wed May 20 03:17:33 CEST 2009

Thank you for the advice. For the density08 variable, that is
population density in year 2008. I also have population densities for
year 2000, so I could put them both in, and interpolate between them
for the times that are covered by the panel (2000-2008), and then just
have a "density" column that will vary both over time and across
various courts. I would assume that this would fix the problem of
density not showing up in my coefficients list, although I think it is
more of an econometrics issue :)

Thanks again,
-stephen