[R] R 2.10.0: Error in gsub/calloc

Richard R. Liu richard.liu at pueo-owl.ch
Tue Nov 3 23:59:32 CET 2009

Kenneth,

Thanks for the hint.  I downloaded and installed the latest patch, but
to no avail.  I can reproduce the error on a single sentence, the
longest in the document.  It contains 743,393 characters.  It isn't a
true sentence, but since it is more than three standard deviations
longer than the mean sentence length, I might be able to use the mean
and the standard deviation as a way of weeding ot the really evident
"non-sentences" before I take into account the characteristics of the
the tokens.

Regards,
Richard