[R] Adjusting Yaxis (ylim) limits on a plotMeans(DV, IV1, IV2, error.bars="se")

Steven McKinney smckinney at bccrc.ca
Fri Nov 6 06:27:50 CET 2009

Hi Sergey

I've attached a script with a ylim argument added to plotMeans.

If you are using Rcmdr, you can load this script via the Rcmdr File menu item
File
  Open Script File

so save this plotMeans.R script somewhere,
and load it and run it in Rcmdr, then
do your plot command
 plotMeans(DV, IV1, IV2, error.bars="se", ylim = c(27, 99))
or whatever your desired ylim values are.

HTH

Steven McKinney, Ph.D.

Statistician
Molecular Oncology and Breast Cancer Program
British Columbia Cancer Research Centre

email: smckinney +at+ bccrc +dot+ ca

tel: 604-675-8000 x7561

BCCRC