[R] Getting to the Rgui Configuration Editor on a MAC

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Nov 6 20:48:35 CET 2009

On Nov 6, 2009, at 1:29 PM, Steven Lewis wrote:

> I teach a class in R and have instructed my students to change their
> GUI preferences to match mine by going to the Rgui Configuration
> Editor under the Edit menu.  This works fine for those who have a
> Windows-based PC.
> What do I tell my students who have a MAC?  How and where can they
> go to accomplish this same task?

The Mac user population would be higher on the Mac-SIG list, but a
vague, quick answer would be to use the R/Preferences... dialogues. If
you could list the configurations that you use we could be more
specific. There may be other options that are set from other menu
(or .Rprofile) settings.
--

David Winsemius, MD
Heritage Laboratories