[R] rd doc truncated with R 2.10.0

Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Sun Nov 8 18:07:43 CET 2009

Hi,

I am routinely compiling a package and since I have moved to R 2.10.0,
it troncates some section texts in the doc:

With the following section in the rd file:

\details{
 The function calls gpsbabel via the system. The gpsbabel program must
be present and on the user's PATH for the function to work see
<http://www.gpsbabel.org/>. The function has been tested on the
following Garmin GPS devices: Etrex Summit, Etrex Vista Cx and GPSmap 60CSx.
}

...compiling under R 2.9.2 (rcmd build --binary --auto-zip pgirmess) I
get this

Details:

     The function calls gpsbabel via the system. The gpsbabel program
     must be present and on the user's PATH for the function to work,
     see <http://www.gpsbabel.org/>. The function has been tested on
     the following Garmin GPS devices: Etrex Summit, Etrex Vista Cx and
     GPSmap 60CSx.

and compiling now under R 2.10.0

Details:

     The function has been tested on the following Garmin GPS devices:
     Etrex Summit, Etrex Vista Cx and GPSmap 60CSx. The function calls
     gpsbabel via the system. The gpsbabel program must be presen

Has anyone an explanation and a workaround ?

Best,

Patrick