[R] Getting Sphericity Tests for Within Subject Repeated Measure Anova (using "car" package)

Sergios (Sergey) Charntikov sergioschr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 03:20:33 CET 2009

Thank you very much.  Finally got it to work.  However, I had to recode it from:
columns: subject/treatment/DV (where all my response data was in one
DV column) to columns: subject/treatment/day1/day2/day3/ (where my
response data is now in three different columns).

Is there a way to do that without hand recoding (cutting and pasting
in spreadsheet) by hand? Thank you for your help.  Glad it works as
is.

Sincerely,

Sergios Charntikov (Sergey), MA

Behavioral Neuropharmacology Lab