[R] Run an r file from the console

anna_l lippelanna21 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 18:41:41 CET 2009

Hello everybody, I am writing an r file in the same R working directory and I
would like to know how can I just run the whole file by just entering the
file´s name on the console. I put the file in the working directory but it
didn´t  work saying that the "file_name" object wasn´t  found. In matlab I
could do this very simply, just write an m code and run it from the console
by  entering the file name. I´m new in R, thank you in advance :)