[R] Where are usages like "== 2L" documented?

Bryan Hanson hanson at depauw.edu
Tue Nov 17 02:21:21 CET 2009

As the OP, I will say that I had deduced that it probably was a way of
specifying type integer, so I went to the ?integer page hoping for further
info.  I agree there should be some kind of short comment or see also at
that page.  I've been a self-taught user of R for about a year and a half,
and this is one of the better hidden pieces of information.  I had looked at
the R Lang document, and probably should again for some additional ideas,
but that was a long time ago.  I did an RSiteSearch("1L") but not
surprisingly this returns many uses of the feature, not the definition, at
least not in the first few pages.

Thanks for the tips.  Bryan
Bryan Hanson
Acting Chair