[R] [Rd] How to generate dependency file that can be used by gnu make?

Linlin Yan yanlinlin82 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 06:33:34 CET 2009

I don't think this function is same as gcc's option -MM. Because gcc
checks pre-compile command #include, in which the filename can be
fetched definitely. But in your scenario, the filename may be from
some variables, which can not be determined by the R script only.
Maybe you can write a tool by yourself to parse the R syntax to
resolve your problem.