[R] non homogeneous poisson process

Charles C. Berry cberry at tajo.ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 17 17:57:27 CET 2009

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009, frenchcr wrote:

> I want to do a non homogeneous poisson process model in R.

What is the meaning of 'do', please?

Details are likely to be important. It is not clear to me if you are
looking for advice on how to analyze a particular set of data or if you
are trying ot simulate a stochastic process. But either way the answer
depends on the details, i.e. non-homogeneous in what way?.

Review the posting guide and follow its recommendations.

Were there Task Views that seemed like they should be relevant, but did
not pan out?

Chuck