[R] Listing what a package exports.

Guillaume Yziquel guillaume.yziquel at citycable.ch
Tue Nov 17 18:18:02 CET 2009

Hello.

I'm trying to bind R libraries / packages to Objective Caml. The R
interpreter is now (unperfectly) embedded, and I'm now tackling
embedding libraries.

However, I'd like to automated the process as much as possible, and I'd
therefore need to know how to list *everything* that a given module exports.

I do not care whether or not it requires parsing the source of the
libraries or launching R when compiling my OCaml libraries wrapping R stuff.

I'd just like to know how to list this stuff in some way or another, and
if people have already done similar things before.

All the best,

--
      Guillaume Yziquel
http://yziquel.homelinux.org/