[R] re placing the dates format in R for exporting the data set...

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:44:07 CET 2009

?write.table

If you read the help file, and do a little experimenting, you will see
that there is a parameter 'rownames=FALSE' that may answer your
question.

Also since you did not have column names on your input, you get V1,
V2,...  You can put your own column names.  It helps again to read the
help file on 'read.table' and look at the parameter 'col.names'.
There is also the colnames function.  It also might help to (re)read
the Intro to R.