[R] Need help for graphical representation

Sunita22 sunitap22 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:50:48 CET 2009

Hello

I am unable to find a graph for my data, My data contains following columns:

1st column: Posts (GM, Secretary, AM, Office Boy)
2nd Column: Dept (Finance, HR, ...)
3rd column: Tasks (Open the door, Fix an appointment, Fill the register,
etc.....) depending on the post
4th column: Average Time required to do the task

So the sample data would look like
Posts            Dept        Task                       Average time
Office Boy      HR           Open the door          00:00:09
Secretary       Finance    Fix an appointment    00.00.30

I am trying to represent this data in Graphical format, I tried graphs like
Mosaic plot, etc. But it does not represent the data correctly. My aim is to
check the "amount of time and its variability for groups of tasks"

Can someone suggest me few graphs for this kind of data?

Thank you in advance
Regards
Sunita