[R] A combinatorial optimization problem: finding the best permutation of a complex vector

Ravi Varadhan RVaradhan at jhmi.edu
Wed Nov 18 15:49:00 CET 2009

I just saw that Cplex is a commercial software from ILOG/IBM, and that there
is an R interface, Rcplex, for it.  While this is bad news, it is still
encouraging to know that the LSAP problem can be solved faster.  I will keep
looking for better/faster open source algorithms.

Ravi.

-------

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, The Center on Aging and Health

Johns Hopkins University

Ph: (410) 502-2619

Fax: (410) 614-9625

Email: rvaradhan at jhmi.edu