[R] Presentation of data in Graphical format

Wed Nov 18 17:00:40 CET 2009

Hi,

(Sorry, I didn't cc the r-help list)

On Nov 18, 2009, at 10:22 AM, Sunita Patil wrote:

> I have been using R just very recently, I have gone through this
> http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques/
> a few weeks back but I am not able to understand as to how to choose
> the
> graph amongst them? Can anyone guide me regarding this?

I'm not sure what you mean, exactly.

Many of those graphs there aren't just "normal" R functions. They are
put together using several commands in order to build the final
picture you see there.

For instance, say you like this graph:

http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques/RGraphGallery.php?graph=145

At the bottom left of the page, you'll find a Source Code section
under "Requirements".

Click the "view" link there:
http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques/graphcode.php?graph=145

And that's the code you need to make the graph (it's quite complex,
but there are simpler ones.

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou