[R] Writing a data frame in an excel file

anna_l lippelanna21 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 18:45:54 CET 2009

Thanks Karl, well I am getting an error now after the following sqlSave
command:
sqlSave( xlsFile, datas, tablename = 'Datas_and_coefficients', rownames =
FALSE )

-->  [RODBC] Failed exec in Update
22018 39 [Microsoft][Driver ODBC for Excel]invalid character value for the
diffusion specification (null) (null)

More specifically, take a look at the 'append' and 'safer' arguments.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer

-----
Anna Lippel
new in R so be careful I should be asking a loooooooot of questions!:teeth: