[R] Tinn-R related problem

AlisonT alison.towerton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 22:17:50 CET 2009

As of last night I have this exact same problem, Enter, Backspace and the
arrow keys do not work for me in TinnR! I am using windows vista prof on a
64bit laptop. I have uninstalled, re-installed many times and even cleaned
the registry etc. Does anyone know of a reason and a fix for this problem?
thanks
Alison