[R] compiling addons

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 14:58:44 CET 2009

I am trying to compile the r.stream* set of addons.
Ubuntu 9.10 64 bit
I have installed the grass packages from the repositories
I have also compiled grass 6.5 from source.
I have taken the r.stream* from the addons svn and placed the sources
in the grass source tree - in the raster file
I run make distclean
then navigate to the raster/r.stream* file
run make
and get this error message:

~/source/grass6_devel/raster/r.stream.basins$ make
MODULE_TOPDIR=/usr/local/grass-6.5.svn/lib
Makefile:10: /usr/local/grass-6.5.svn/lib/include/Make/Module.make: No
such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target
`/usr/local/grass-6.5.svn/lib/include/Make/Module.make'.  Stop.

I know I am missing something simple.  Thanks to everyone for all of the help.
kind regards,

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis