[R] Do you keep an archive of "useful" R code? and if so - how?

Carlos J. Gil Bellosta cgb at datanalytics.com
Sun Nov 22 20:32:33 CET 2009

Hello,

I do keep a blog with R and non R related "snippets" of code.

Besides that, something like Alfresco, Plone or other document
management systems could be useful. Maybe the solution is too complex
for a single user, but you can keep tags and other kind of metadata
attached to your code and you would have an integrated search engine.

Best regards,

Carlos J. Gil Bellosta
http://www.datanalytics.com