[R] mac os X: mprobit fails to install

SL sl465 at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 22 23:14:45 CET 2009

Thanks to all, that was it! Xcode needed to be installed. For those
who did not update to snow Leopard, things could be a bit tricky
because apple did delete links to previous versions in search engines.
On their site, one has to search through their download section.

For snow leopard: version 3.2.1
For leopard : version 3.1.4 did the trick for me.

I now can load mprobit in R - I still have to do some testing.

Thanks again.

Stephane