[R] Calibration score for survival probability

Eleni Rapsomaniki er339 at medschl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 23 14:30:13 CET 2009

Dear Prof. Harrell,
Thank you very much for your prompt and very helpful response. I guess
that since a global statistic such as a chi-sq test is not applicable in
this case, the calibration curve itself from the calibration() is the
most informative alternative (most graphical methods reveal more
information than a single statistic anyway!). I will try the updated
version in the rms package to compare.

Best Wishes

Eleni Rapsomaniki

Research Associate
Strangeways Research Laboratory
Department of Public Health and Primary Care
University of Cambridge