[R] Re adline()

yonosoyelmejor yonosoyelmejor at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:11:24 CET 2009

Hello, I would like to ask you a question.I have a program in R and I use the
readline method to ask the user some things,but i don´t use the R console
but I use Win console then not appear what I put.I put the code as you look
for:

cat("1- 24horas\n")
cat("2- 12horas\n")
cat("3- 8horas\n")
selection<-readline(prompt="\nSelecciona numero de horas:")

if(selection=="1"){
prediccion=exp(x.reconstruida[1441:1450])
}
if(selection=="2"){
prediccion=exp(x.reconstruida[720:729])
}
if(selection=="3"){
prediccion=exp(x.reconstruida[481:491])
}

write.table(prediccion,"C:\\Temp\\prePrueba.txt",quote=F,row.names=F,append=T,col.names=F)

//end of code.

Excuse me but my English is bad, i hope explained me well,

A greeting,
Ignacio.