[R] From R to LaTeX to pdf?

Tom Backer Johnsen backer at psych.uib.no
Tue Nov 24 16:05:32 CET 2009

As a general observation, few, if any, statistical packages, generate
tables in the format what you might think you need or want.  R is not an
exception.  Then it is better to transfer the table to a spreadsheet,
shift things around, add headers, etc..  The R2HTML library is useful
for that operation.  When things are the way you want it, transfer it to
LaTex via a text file, e.g. .csv.

Tom