[R] Re adline()

joris meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 17:02:23 CET 2009

I can't reproduce the error you have. With me, it runs all fine. In
fact, readline apparently flushes automatically, as I didn't have to
use the flush.console() at all.

test.r
-------
cat("1- 24horas\n")
 cat("2- 12horas\n")
 cat("3- 8horas\n")
 selection<-readline(prompt="\nSelecciona numero de horas:")

 if(selection=="1"){
 cat("Selection1\n")
 }
 if(selection=="2"){
 cat("Selection2\n")
 }
 if(selection=="3"){
 cat("Selection3\n")
 }

source("G:/Temp/test.r") # load the saved script "test.r"

You can try to look at ?announce (package odfWeave) instead of cat and
flush.console, but I have the slight impression there is something
else going wrong.

Cheers
Joris