[R] Graphic Device - View/get all graphics

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Nov 24 18:52:22 CET 2009

On Nov 24, 2009, at 11:52 AM, MarcioRibeiro wrote:

> Hi Listers,
> I am producing some graphics that the commands are in a FUNCTION...
> The problem is that I end up viewing just last graphic and in my
> FUNCTION
> there are 4 graphics with the PAR command function... Like those
> below...
> How do I view/get the other 3 graphics? Any help?

It  may depend on your OS. Generally there is a sequence of plots
stored in the graphics buffer and you need to figure out how to page
backwards. On a Mac using the GUI, that is done with cmd-<back-arrow>.
If that does not work, then perhaps the results of the undisclosed
FUNCTION were simply the last object evaluation and you need to store
your objects in a list before exiting that environment.

--
David

> Thanks in advance...
>
> histogram<-par(mfrow=c(1,2))
> hist(rw_mean_app,main='Bootstrap Method
> RWOriginal',xlab='Mean',ylab=' ')
> hist(rwy_mean_app,main='Bootstrap Method RWY',xlab='Mean',ylab=' ')
> par(histogram)
>
> histogram<-par(mfrow=c(1,3))
> hist(rw_median_app_ori,main='Bootstrap Method
> RWOriginal',xlab='Median',ylab=' ')
> hist(rw_median_app_mod,main='Bootstrap Method
> RWModified',xlab='Median',ylab=' ')
> hist(rwy_median_app,main='Bootstrap Method RWY',xlab='Median',ylab='
> ')
> par(histogram)
>
> --

David Winsemius, MD