[R] arg min ???

Peterko lanikpeter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 16:50:49 CET 2009

This is nice, but i have to define vector of possible theta, this is not what
i want to do.
I have vector of unknow parameters theta. I have som estimate of theta, but
i want to do better estimate of them, using some criterion function.
I mean it is clasical argmin f(x_1,x_2,...x_n)  to fit vector
(x_1,x_2...,x_n)`