[R] Importing many files from a single code

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 18:43:55 CET 2009

Exactly what do you mean by "import"?  What commands are you using?
You can get a list of the files in a directory and then iterate
through reading each one in.  If you use 'lapply', you can
'read.table' in some data frames and then 'rbind' them into a single
data frame.  You need to be more specific on the problem you are
trying to solve.