[R] Whats happening to the forum???

Sharpie chuck at sharpsteen.net
Sat Nov 28 19:39:42 CET 2009

DispersionMap wrote:

> Im lost i want to post on the other forum...the address was something
> like...   http://old.nabble.com/R   ...to get help with using R but i kept
> getting redirected to this one (http://n4.nabble.com), and when i tried to
> post a querie it made me sign up so i thought the forum was changing or
> being updated or something like that.
>
> When i  type in   http://old.nabble.com/   then click I get redirected
> to...   R http://n4.nabble.com/R-f789695.html  ...??????????????

You are posting questions concerning the Nabble forum system to a help list
that centers on the R language for statistical computing. This is not the
appropriate place to seek answers for your questions.  I'm sure if you
contacted the Nabble administrators they can help you.

Pursuing your inquiry here will likely result in a bunch of confused
statisticians asking you what your sample data is and which distribution you
are trying to fit to it.

The people who use this mailing list are completely and totally uninvolved
with the administration of Nabble.

Good luck!

-Charlie